Why American Claims?
Our professional adjusters have over 31 years experience serving as advocates for property owners on insurance claims. With this kind of experience, we are best suited to help you maximize your financial recovery in the shortest time while minimizing your inconvenience.
We know this can be a difficult time for you and we will treat this as our top priority.
American Claims will perform the following for you:
• Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy
• Compare it to the actual damage
• Assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements, such as mitigating further damage and making you aware of time limitations
• Develop a proactive claim management strategy
• Research, substantiate and document every aspect of your claim
• Present and negotiate a comprehensive claim package to your insurer
• Serve as a buffer between you and the insurer so that you can’t say or do anything that will harm your claim
You will be constantly updated so that you can make all of the important decisions. This will allow you to carry on with your life and take care of the important things like your family and your occupation.
What is a Public Adjuster?
According to Policyholders of America, an insurance advocacy organization, “A Public Adjuster is educated and trained in policy issues on property damage claims. Public Adjusters work exclusively to enhance the benefits of a policyholder.”
Public Adjusters are licensed professionals that do the following for their clients:
• Assessment of your loss
• Thorough analysis of your policy
• Prepare your claim
• Present your claim to the insurance company adjuster
• Consult with you – you are the boss!
• Negotiate a prompt settlement
A wise man once said this about insurance company adjusters: “There is an inherent conflict of interest when one person or entity attempts to represent two sides of a financial transaction.”
American Claims LLC
10008 Astoria Court
Littleton, CO 80124